I am a result-oriented Senior Management professional with a high business acumen and thought leadership. I have a positive attitude & in constant pursuit of knowledge & excellence. I believe in collaboration and networking and have been immensely successful in striking win-win long-term relationships with customers during my tenure with multinational organizations and also as an entrepreneur. I am an international trainer, eloquent speaker with leadership qualities.
• Worked on SAP BI and SAS analytics
• Project and Programme Management of large projects
• Entrepreneurial skills
• Highly experienced in Enterprise architecture in architecting AS IS and TO BE architectures of large organizations under SOA initiatives
• Working on EA tools like ORBUS in configuring the logical model and entity relationship diagrams
• IT Governance and compliance
• IT Service Management in terms of providing IT Services to large customers like XEROX and BBC based on ISO20000 and ITIL framework.
• IT Strategy deployment and strategy mapping in terms of goals cascade mechanism based on Norton and Kaplan Balanced Score Card methodology
• Experience on process depiction methodologies like BPMN, UML and Archimate.
• Experience on Portfolio Management methodologies while involved in Mergers and acquisitions and divestment strategies within a large organization
• Experience on Enterprise level Risk Management in terms of ISO27001, SOX Compliance implementation
• End to End Implementation experience of COBIT5 in large commercial bank
- Accounts Manager
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 15:00
- Sunday - Saturday: Only Appointment